CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 26, 2009


This is my Debbie!! Everyone always says who is Debbie? Well this is Debbie she got a heart transplant 4 weeks after me. I have a link to her blog as well.
I just wanted to say thank you to Debbie and tell you all what she did. My b-day is coming up Feb 6th and she got me a medic braclet and inside it says
Heart transplant 8-08
Friedreich's Ataxia
Tippi Schlattman
I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much Debbie :)
Other than that my knees hurt so bad yesterday all day that last night I took two neurontin and a vicadin and slept till 11:30!!!!!!!!!! never again!!!!!!!!!
I just got home from lab, Rob took me as my white blood cell count has been so low and we are doing different things to see if we can figure out why.
I gotta get Bri in 45 min and really dont want to drive but I have no choice. Rob is going to box and he has to take me to Kaiser again tomorrow that I dont want to make him late just to get the girls. He does so much as it is.
I love that kid. He is a great son :)
Ok enough for now I guess, oh its Scott and I anniversary today so we are gonna go out to dinner tonight! Not that we need a occasion to go eat hehe
Talk later Tip

1 comments:

Debbie Douglas said...

Hi Tippi, so glad you like your bracelet. You are such a special person in my life. Girls, I mean Million Dollar Girls, have to stay together. It's fun talking to you about all the little things we are going through. It helps me understand and I don't feel so scared. I can't wait to spend more time with you like we did that weekend at my house. I'm going to take you and Bri to my trailer on the lake and we are going to spend a week there just relaxing and eating and have lots of fun. The guys can come up on the weekend and we will get you in the boat and take long rides on the lake. Making memories that take our breath away is what life is about for us now. I plan to make lots of memories with you!!! Thanks for being such a beautiful person and friend. love you,
Debbie Douglas