CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 31, 2009

I made more


Those are so fun to make. The best thing is its made out of scraps!!
I am working on 4 more now :)


We just got home from the grocery store. We got food and stuff for superbowl.
Its just gonna be us at home no biggie!


Today was beautiful outside. We took dudley aka pee pee boy hehe to the dog park. I enjoy seeing all the different breed dogs. Plus it got me out of this jail for a while!!

Tomorrow we get up early and go to pitching lessons for Bri then we are stopping at the park on the way home and Scott will hit her some infield. Got to take advantage of these nice days.

Then its superbowl time. I hope I win the pool hehe that is the fun part of the whole thing!

Have a good sunday and be safe tomorrow if you go out!!

0 comments: