CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 23, 2009

Good News

Ok let me start from begining so you all understand. My heart biopsy done on December 23,08 showed some antibodies present. However I had a good biopsy result. This biopsy I just had Jan 20th 09 also showed a good biopsy result.
However lsat week I had to do special lab work that was sent to stanford to check for antibodies and if they were having any kind of rejection.
I am happy to say that I got results tonight and negative!!!!!!!!!!!

They will check (DSA) that is what the test is called again next month only because my body has a high immune system than normal. To make sure nothing there so I dont reject.

I have done 3 layouts for scrapbooking. I will take pictures and post it soon.

I am glad its Friday! I like my family home with me hehe so I am not so lonely.
We went to dinner tonight and now drinking a starbuck coffee as I write this.

Oh I also started a new drug for my FA neuropathy pain, its called Neurontin aka Gabapentin. I think its helping a little not sure yet. To soon to really tell.

Things are going pretty good and family is doing well so have a great weekend and I will post my layouts later :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

im just testing the comment as anonymous

Anonymous said...

Tippi, keep on the neurontin. i take it for fibromyalgia and my dad takes it for neuropathy. it will help just give it time. glad to hear you are well. tell lisa i said hello.

Tippi said...

ok i will tell her hi but I gotta know who you are hehehe sign your name :)